Center for Oates Studies
But we still need you to be part of helping us fund this new facility through the contribution of bricks and the naming of the special collections
The Vicki Hollon Center for Oates Studies will serve both Clinical and Congregational Members by significantly expanding access and resources available. It will house:
- Pastoral and Spiritual Care Resource Center with member blogs and other resources (Yet to be funded)
- Oates Institute Online Conference Center, including all previous conference presentations (Yet to be funded)
- The Oates Award Archive featuring recordings of prior Oates Award presentations (Yet to be funded)
- Forums on Healing Archive featuring recordings of previous Forum presentations (funded in honor of Bert Akin)
- Palliative Care Resource Center (partially funded with a matching gift in honor of Chris Hammon)
- Seminar and Self Study Resource Center (Yet to be funded)
- Wayne Oates Library Collection (funded in honor of Charles Gaba)
- Wayne Oates Video Archive (funded in honor of Anne Ogden)
- Art and Spirituality Gallery (funding pending)
The construction of this new virtual library has been made possible through the contributions of bricks, foundation stones, and cornerstones along with special gifts for the various collections in the library. It is not too late to be part of this. Bricks are only $100 each and we invite you to buy one or buy a bundle.
Please join us in making this happen in one of three ways:
1. We invite you to contribute your brick now:
2. Become a Brickholder through four installments:
3. Contribute books by making a donation toward the Center for Oates Studies Library Fund:
The Wayne Oates Institute has been holding online conferences since 1998, begining with the Hope as a Dynamic for Healing conference. This is a collection of prior conference presentations.
This is still an unfunded section of the library and is member access only.