Become a Friend of the Library
The Vicki Hollon Center for Oates Studies serves both Clinical and Congregational Members by providing access to the full range of resources available. When fully completed it will house:
- Pastoral and Spiritual Care Resource Center with member blogs and other resources (Yet to be funded)
- Oates Institute Online Conference Center, including all previous conference presentations (Funded in honor of Chris Hammon)
- The Oates Award Archive featuring recordings of prior Oates Award presentations (Yet to be funded)
- Forums on Healing Archive featuring recordings of previous Forum presentations (funded in honor of Bert Akin)
- Palliative Care Resource Center
- Seminar and Self Study Resource Center (Yet to be funded)
- Wayne Oates Library Collection (funded in honor of Charles Gaba)
- Wayne Oates Video Archive (funded in honor of Anne Ogden)
- Art and Spirituality Gallery (funding pending)
The construction of the Vicki L. Hollon Center for Oates Studies was made possible through the contributions of bricks, foundation stones, and cornerstones along with special gifts for the various collections in the library. This growing collection of resources serves both Clinical and Congregational Care Network members in a variety of ways, including resources for seminars and independent study.
Maintaining this library and continuing to add new resources also depends on the support of friends through one time gifts and small monthly contributions. We invite you to become a Friend of the Library today.
Please join us in making this happen in one of three ways:
We invite you to contribute your brick now:
Become a Friend of the Library with a monthly contribution: